PERFECTSIGHT Duty: “Born to protect you & your beloveds’ eyes, enjoy healthy colorful screen world “
With the wish of everyone have a pair of perfect sight and leave from Digital Eye Strain , PERFECTSIGHT iPad Pro 12.9 Eye Care Tempered Glass Guard Screen Protector make it possible to enjoy playing with electronic devices and healthy life.
What’s the main instruction of tempered glass screen protector for iPad pro 12.9 2018 by PERFECTSIGHT:
- High transparency ensures excellent visual effecte: 99% light transmittance ensures maximum resolution for super amoled displays, you can barely feel the existence of glass protector when reading or watching;
PERFECTSIGHT Medical-Grade Radiation Protective Screen Protectors for iPad pro 12.9 2018
- Anti 55%-70% Blue Light, Protec Our Eyes and Enjoy Good Sleeping – Tested By AMERICAN SOLAR LIGHT;
Blue light Source: The main source of harmful blue light is LED screens, such as mobile phone screen, computer screen and so on.
Blue light Injury: Harmful blue light can directly cause macular degeneration and severe cases can cause blindness.
- About 70% Anti Phone Electromagnetic Radiation, Protect cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system;
Radiation Source: mobile phones, computers and other household appliances.
Radiation Injury: Long-term exposure to radiation, cells in the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system will be killed or damaged in large areas, severe cases can cause cerebral palsy.
- Above 50% Anti X-ray, protect immune function
X-ray Source: security inspection machine, X-ray machine, CT inspection machine, etc.
X-ray Injury: X-rays cause a rapid increase in the rate of apoptosis in human cells, leading to a decline in immune function and even tumors.
- Above 50% Anti Near Infrared Ray Protect skin and eye crystals
Near infrared Source: The main source is ambient light, fluorescent lamps, stoves, hot irons, etc. that in daily life.
Near infrared Injury: Near infrared rays can easily burn skin and eye crystals.
- 80%-90% Anti Far Infrared RayFar infrared, Protect the optic nerve cells
Far infrared Source: Everything made by humans contains far-infrared, and mobile phones and computers are no exception.
Far infrared Injury: Long-term exposure to far-infrared may cause cumulative damage to the optic nerve cells.
UV light Source: Natural ambient light sources and artificial light sources contain a lot of ultraviolet light.
UV light Injury: UV rays can cause cataracts, glaucoma, and crow’s feet.